[Cynnabar] Terpsichore volunteers

Shefferly, Charles CShefferly at lear.com
Wed Mar 13 13:06:01 CDT 2013

Wow! They year has spend by, and it's that time once again.....

Yep! Time to volunteer for Terpsichore.

We need volunteers to work Gate, help hang banners (set up), and clean up (Saturday night)

Gate shifts are 2 hours long, and I need 2 people for each shift (except the last shift)
9 - 11
11 - 1
1- 3
3 - 5(ish) (this one might get canceled, will depend on the activity during the 1 -3 shift)

Set up - need only a couple of people to help hang banners around the church.  Start time 6:30 - 7pm

Clean up  3 - 4 people will be needed
                1 for dust moping and vacuuming the upstairs
                2-3 for basement clean up
                                Dust moping, garbage, tables & chairs

Don't forget to let Magda know you are bringing a dessert :)

This year we will be using the upstairs social room (ME dance track room) for games and socializing. We do not have the ME track this year.

**********************
** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
**********************

This E-mail message and any attachments may contain
legally privileged, confidential or proprietary
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
this message to the intended recipient(s), you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this E-mail message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender and
delete this E-mail message from your computer.