[Cynnabar] Archery: For Sunday 3/17/13: Snake Shoot CANCELLED

Elizabeth Calhoun lizcal at umich.edu
Thu Mar 14 19:40:56 CDT 2013

ARCHERS AND ARBALESTIERS OF THE BARONY OF CYNNABAR!  Pay HEED!

There will be NO ARCHERY PRACTICE this Sunday, 3/17/13.

(Well ... at least we had a *comet* this week ...)

The weather currently forecast for this Friday/Friday night into
Saturday does not appear to be conducive to an archery activity on
Sunday -- snow cover generally complicates the retrieval of spent
arrows.

The not-so-balmy high temperature of 34' likewise currently forecast
for Sunday does not inspire enthusiasm either.

In consultation with The Honorable Lord Forester Dillon, I am
cancelling this activity.

However: We *do* anticipate that the range will open for the season on
Sunday, April 14, 2013.  The Cynnabar archery Website has been updated
to reflect this --

http://cynnabar.org/archery

In Service to Their Excellencies Cynnabar, their notable Populace, and
the Crown --

(a disappointed but comet-viewing ...)
Lady Godaeth se Wisfaest, Target Archery Group Marshal