[Cynnabar] Monthly Tournament

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 10:12:57 CDT 2013

Hi All,

Just a reminder that due to the Easter Holiday being next weekend, we'll be holding the monthly tournament THIS Sunday (3/24). This is for both Rapier and Armored combatants. Winners will have the honor of choosing the format and running the April's tourney -- and, gain a place in the Grand Tournament for 2013.

Please join us...looks like we have the Anderson Rooms.

Hannah and Tairdelbach

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton