[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda for 03/25/13 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 21:05:12 CDT 2013

It’s OFFICER REPORT NIGHT!

Come to the meeting and hear what our fabulous officers have to say! Come to
the meeting and hear what the rest of our Barony as too say! Or just come to
the meeting and kibitz!

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

In service,

-Finn

Seneschal

Event and Demo Reports

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Terpsichore (April. 6th, 2013)  –

St. Cecilia at the Tower Event (May 18th, 2013) –

Spring Revel (April 28th Sunday) –

Grand Tournament (Nov. 16th) –

12th night 2014 (Jan. 4th, 2014) –

Old Business

Funds back from Kingdom: New budget proposal – This is our 3rd of our 3
meeting discussion/approval process. As we received $931.88 back from the
settlement funds, the proposal was to donate $500 of this money back to
Kingdom.

Celtic Festival: The Saline Celtic Festival is happing again this year on
the weekend of July 13th. This is our 3rd of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process for the Barony to support this demo. No funds
involved at this time.

UoM Student group/recruiting – As this will be an ongoing effort, we will
keep this on our meeting discussion agenda for the foreseeable future.

New Business

Herald office: New officer discussion

Announcements