[Cynnabar] Quick reminder of dead lines!

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 11:10:54 CDT 2013

Greetings to all!

Here comes some quick dead line reminders:

Last day for preregistering for the Pentamere Regional A&S fair is
April 13 at Midnight. Please pre-register as soon as possible.

Last day to register a class at Pennsic to be entered in the Pennsic
book, is the 15th of April. After that it is still possible to
register, but you will not be in the class book.

Last day to send me a line about what you have done A&S wise for this
quarterly report is the 14th of April, I will send the report on the
15th.

Best,
Arina de Traentorp