[Cynnabar] Squires Tournament and Investiture

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 15:48:51 CDT 2013

Populace of Cynnabar – your Baron and Baroness do hail and bid you fine greetings this great Spring day!

Know that this coming weekend begins with the first event in the Baronial Summer event progression with The Squires Tournament (May 11th)! This will be a fine day of fighting, A&S, and the Baronial Investature of Northwoods. We hope to greet you all there to enjoy the day and partake in the history of Pentamere. We plan to bring Our day shade so, please join Us in day camping and visiting. We look forward to seeing you at this and all the upcoming Summer events.

Our Baronial event progress can be followed on Our webpage: http://cynnabar.org/baron.

Hope to see you Saturday.

Tairdelbach and Hannah
Baron and Baroness, Cynnabar