[Cynnabar] New Baronial Exchequer needed

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Mon May 13 21:45:51 CDT 2013

Greetings to the fine members of our Barony!

Lord Vincent l'Austere has served our Barony as Exchequer faithfully for
quite a while now, but he has other matters that he needs to concentrate on
and can no longer effectively hold the office of Exchequer for the Barony.
We are fortunate that Lord Aelfric (and Kingdom) has agreed that Aelfric can
step in as interim Exchequer until a replacement can be found.

Therefore if you are interested in becoming Cynnabar's Baronial Exchequer,
please let myself or the Baron and Baroness know. If you have no experience
but may still be interested, Lord Aelfric will help train you in the
position.

We are looking to fill this position quickly and I'm hoping to have anyone
interested present themselves before the next Baronial Business Meeting next
Monday the 20th. That way we can start the 3 meeting discussion/approval
process as quick as we can. If you are interested but may need some more
time to consider throwing your hat in the ring, please let me know that as
well so it can be taken into consideration.

And finally, a HUGE thanks to Lord Vincent for all his service to the Barony
as Exchequer over the past few years. Your quiet work has been very much
appreciated by all.

-Finn Finnegan O'Flynn

Seneschal

Barony of Cynnabar