[Cynnabar] Wassail! Interested in being an event steward?

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Mon May 13 21:56:16 CDT 2013

Greetings once again onto the great populace of this most wonderful Barony
of Cynnabar!

It was astutely brought up at tonight's Baronial business meeting that we
have not been discussing Wassail! (WASSAIL!), even though we have planned
events the month before and the month after on the calendar already. While
our wonderful little holiday event does not take a ton of planning like
other events, it's not too early to start thinking about it. But what we
really need is someone to step forward to be the Event Steward.

This message is to at least get people who may be interested in being the
Event Steward for Wassail! thinking about things. While we don't need an
official event proposal (yet), if you think you may be interested in being
the Event Steward, please let me know. That way if we have more than one
person interested, we can coordinate discussions/ideas.

So even if you are just thinking that you may be interested, even if you
have no further thoughts about it than that, let me know so the conversation
can be started.

Thanks to all,

In service,

-Finn Finnegan O'Flynn