[Cynnabar] Pennsic registration -- deadline approaches!

Rhys Hunter tigwyn at gmail.com
Wed May 15 11:12:46 CDT 2013

Greetings all.

The deadline for prepaid registration is fast approaching. Online prepaid
registration will be available until* Sunday, June 9th 2013 11pm EDT*.

For those of you who plan to mail in your registration via USPS, that
registration deadline is *Sunday, May 19th 2013 11pm EDT.  *Like in 4
days.  FOUR DAYS.

Please please please do *pre-paid* registration not unpaid registration.
Pre-paid registration ensures that we have enough land allotted to us so we
can give you a spot.  Unpaid registration does NOT give us the land for
your spot.

I would also suggest not waiting until the last minute to register online
as you will be competing online with all the other people who have waited
until the last minute, and we don't know what the capacity of the server on
Cooper's end to handle all that traffic at once.  Better safe than sorry.
:)

Remember, if you are camping with Cynnabar, when it asks you for the group
name, it is just that -- CYNNABAR -- not Barony of or whatever.

Pennsic begins in 64 days.  Holy cow!  I need to get sewing!

Watch this space for more camp details as we get closer.

Let me or Sir Straum know if you have any questions.

Many thanks.

Lady Tigwyn