[Cynnabar] Archery practice this Sunday! May 26, 2-4pm

Elizabeth Calhoun lizcal at umich.edu
Fri May 24 06:56:14 CDT 2013

nto the Populace,

There will be archery practice at Forester Dillon's this Sunday from
2-4pm.  Current forecast for Sunday, care of the National Weather Service,
is Sunny and 66'.  PLEASE NOTE!  On the past few Sundays of practice a
certain Notable Local Celebrity has been spotted cruising Forester Dillon's
neighborhood, so bring your binoculars and you might catch a glimpse of the
Yankee Air Museum's B17-G YANKEE LADY.  (But DON'T shoot at the birds!)

The Baronial Archery Webpage has been updated this week and now includes
upcoming events of Their Excellencies Progress to War:  Siege of Talonval
(June 8), Baronial Border War (and Pentamere Archery Championship) (June
15), and Baron Wars (June 22).  All of these events have archery; and
Border War, warpoint competition.

Last, it is with sadness that I announce the re-location of Forester Grey
to less outdoor-expansive housing, which will curtail his weekly Thrown
Weapons practice.  However I am under the impression that he has *indoor
friendly* Throwing Weapons!  Look for practices to resume ... perhaps
amended ... shortly.  Thank you, Forester Grey, for sharing your butts!

In Service to Their Excellencies Baron and Baroness Cynnabar, Their Renown
Populace, and the Crown of the Great Dragon Realm,

Godaeth, archer