[Cynnabar] Reminder of Spear and Long Weapon Melee practice.

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Wed May 29 05:58:34 CDT 2013

Hello All,

At Melee Practice today we will be focusing on spear and long weapon use.
So if you are a spear or long weapon person please bring them out!

I know the weather looks a bit dicey for today, but we are going to meet
anyway and see how it goes. The radar looks pretty good and the chance of
rain is supposed to decrease late this afternoon.

See you there!

Tairdelbach

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran