[Cynnabar] Siege of Talonval

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 13:52:30 CDT 2013

Greetings Unto Our Fine Populace!

Just a quick reminder that our good friends to the west are hosting the Siege of Talonval next weekend (June 7-9). Please join Us this day to come to their aid once again to rid them of the "Big Bad Wolf" and protect their pigs! There will be many things for people to do this weekend marshaled activities – from Rapier, Armored, Heavy Weapons and Archery. There will be an A&S bean count and classes, too! And, the Quest for the Dragon's Sapphire -- an 'epic' quest to recover lost treasure (read more at the link below)! There are still spots left for teams, please email Mistress Giovanna to register your team. There will also be a bacon contest testing your skill with all things porcine. Think up your best recipe and read the rules on the website!

Siege
http://www.midrealm.org/talonvale/pages/siege.html

We will be bringing our day shade if you'd like to join us to day camp -- we'd love to visit with you! Also, if anyone is interested in camping or organizing a group, AElfric is day-tripping this year, so please let everyone know if you can jump into that role and save some space for the group (Email Hannah or AElfric if you need details on how to do that).

We plan to sit feast, so if you'd like to join us for that too -- again, we'd love to see you!

Hannah and Tairdelbach
Baroness and Baron