[Cynnabar] Grand Tournament Prizes

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 1 10:54:02 CDT 2013

Greetings!

Just a quick reminder that we're still looking for prizes for Grand Day of Tournaments. We've had several people speak up so far. If you have something -- please let us know and please bring it the day of the event. There will be a presentation ceremony for you to present those prizes before Their Majesties and Us!

Your generosity is so greatly appreciated!

Hannah and Tairdelbach

"To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind.”

-Pearl S. Buck (1892-1973); Writer, Nobel And Pulitzer Prize Winner