[Cynnabar] No Heavy Armor/Fencing Practice Today (But There is Archery Practice!)

Genoveva von Lübeck genoveva.von.lubeck at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 11:33:05 EST 2013

Just a quick note for those heading out soon for heavy armor or fencing
practice .. we do NOT have a practice room booked for today. Practice will
resume next week (Nov. 10) in the Michigan Union.

Archery practice is still on (as far as I know) -- call Godaeth at 734-546-0975
for the address of the practice location.

Remember also that the clocks changed last night for daylight savings time
-- enjoy your extra hour today!

Genoveva
Cynnabar Chatelaine