[Cynnabar] Board Games at Jadzia and Aaron's (Not SCA related)

Monique Rio mrio at umich.edu
Thu Nov 7 21:09:14 EST 2013

Hi all,

Aaron and I are hosting a board game night tomorrow. We are intending
it to be a recurring monthly event. You are invited to come.

The default day will be the second Friday of the month, but the actual
date will be on this calendar:

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=8clgra2duj5lo9tos3r9sd5heg%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York

If you're not sure if we'll be hosting a game night, please email
either me or Aaron. (aelkiss at gmail.com)

Time: 7:00pm - Whenever people want to leave. No later than 11,
probably. (A good game might convince us otherwise)

Place: 1430 Pontiac Trail, 48105. Park on Apple Street or Argo Drive.

Why are we doing it? Because we have fair number of board games, and
we'd like to actually play them.

We will provide some snacks. Feel free to bring snacks of your own. Or
games of your own.

As a side note, this would be a great time to work on site tokens for
twelfth night. Just sayin....

Yay games!
-Monique

P.S. I won't send any more emails to the main barony list about this.
If you want to be on our board-games email list, let me know and I'll
keep you informed.