[Cynnabar] Prizes, Prizes, Prizes

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 12:11:41 EST 2013

Great Barony of Cynnabar!

We look forward to greeting you this weekend at Grand Day of Tournaments! There are 14 tournaments on the list for the weekend. We've had several more folks give us some donations. A knife, a mug, and lots of gift cards. More could always be used if you have something to make/made, something slightly used but still worthy, or would like to make a coupon or a get a gift card. Please let us know and bring it to the event on Saturday. Remember, we'll be doing a processional of prizes too by those that donate!

Thank you all for your generosity.

Hannah and Tairdelbach