[Cynnabar] Wassail Garage Sale and Silent Auction!

Stephanie Bates ceara.stephanie at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 12 23:51:41 EST 2013

Hello everyone!

In just a few days we will have A Grand Day of Tournaments! So exciting! But then less than a month after follows a time for rejoicing and peace as we come together to celebrate the Holidays as we do every year at Wassail! (pause for cheer!) That being said, I want to inform you that, as we have done the last couple years, we will be having the garage sale and silent auction! The past couple years have been great and I hope this will continue to be so.

That being said, we need items to do so. Please allow items to be only of the SCA related sort. All sales of donations go to the Barony of Cynnabar. Not only do they help our barony but they help us as well. It could be that you want to get rid of something old looking for a new home, or maybe something new and different you wouldn't be able to find otherwise. Also keeping in mind that we always have a couple new people in need of things that could help them be a part of us for little cost. It's all a win-win and I really appreciate your donations.

Also keep in mind that the "better or newer condition" or More expensive things will be put into the silent auction. This way we also have a bit more fun on bidding as well as displaying what there is to receive.

Does it have to be used?

The simple answer is no. The past few years we've had a couple things made and donated. They went well too. Services are another and a great way to raise money for the Barony! So feel free to also be creative!

So where do the donations go, you ask?

I am sad to say that I am not directly running it this year as I have overseen it the last couple years. This year I pass it along to one of our newer members of our great Barony, Siobhan (Missy Peek). (E-mail to come) or on Facebook. You may also contact me and I will get you into contact with her.

Thank you very much and...
WASSAIL!

~-~Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirghease uí Fhaoláin ~-~
(Stephanie Bates)
 "Here's to you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours as mine and ours have done for you and yours!"