[Cynnabar] What a Grand Day ....of tournaments!

David Hoornstra dhoorn123 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 17 14:43:41 EST 2013

I have nothing but praise for the tournaments I witnessed yesterday. It was
stunning to see how many came from afar to participate, and delightful to
see that everyone who came got so many meaningful combats with such a
variety of opponents inb such a short space of time. This is a great credit
to the tireless and patient marshals and heralds who kept it going and kept
it light apart from the sheer weight of prowess displayed.

My sole regret is that I did not feel able to participate beyond this small
witness and praise.

Daibhid