[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Minutes for 11/11/13 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 20:21:29 EST 2013

Humor? No today. I just want to say that Grand Day of Tournaments was
awesome!

-Finn

Event and Demo Reports

RUM - Wet. Great. Tons of classes. Good event. Lots to do. Sir Gregoire is
now Kingdom Earl Marshal.

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Grand Day of Tournaments (Nov. 16th) - Everyone lined up and ready to go.
Lots of help from lots of people. Godaeth is very honored by everyone's
help. Site setup is 6-8PM on Friday.

Wassail! (Dec. 14th) - Have site paperwork and insurance paperwork. Things
are looking good.

Nicola's Gift Wrapping (Dec. 21st and 22nd) - Aymon will, after GDoT will
start to post/request schedule slots online. Will also talk with Chatelaine
for flyers, signs, etc. Possible visit by choral group. Request that this is
an in-garb activity.

12th night 2014 (Jan. 4th, 2014) - Had a nice planning meeting. Going pretty
well.

Terpsichore 20 (March 29th, 2014) - Terpsichore is not quite legal (it's not
21 years old yet). We will have Crown at the event.

St. Cecilia (May 9th-10th, 2014) - Just sent out pole on what classes people
may be interested in.

Old Business

None.

New Business

New budget line item: Wassail! decorations and fudge money - As the site
deposit has taken up/holding funds, we need a bit of freed funds for the
Event Steward to be able to spend on decorations and some fudge money. This
is for spending up to $75 dollars. This amount was originally in the budget
but the deposit amount (which we should get back) was not taken into
consideration so the extra money is needed to be approved at this time. This
is the 1st of our 3 meeting discussion/approval process. No concerns were
raised.

Announcements

Next meeting on the 18th and at armored/rapier practice on the 25th, Lady
Simcha and Her Excellency Hannah will be holding a workshop on submitting
award recommendations on the Midrealm web site. Feel free to bring your
laptop if you have one or just show up to learn.

No Baronial business meeting on Dec 23rd.

December officer reports will be due on the Dec 16.

Cynnabar gift exchange will be on Dec 30th.

Ermenrich - Submissions for the Citadel winter edition is due by end of
November.

Ermenrich - New project starting with Aaron on starting to digitize past
Citadels and make them available on the Baronial website.

Last armored/rapier practice will be on Dec 8th (we don't have any rooms
after that). Practices resume on Jan 12th.

Mistress Arin is testing GDoT desert recipe tomorrow at craft night.