[Cynnabar] Youth Combat Opportunity

Lord Kazmer lordkazmer at aol.com
Wed Nov 20 11:45:24 EST 2013

Unto the populace of the Barony of Cynnabar, Greetings,

I find that for the next few months I will not have a local fighter practice to attend on the first Sunday of each month.

This is unacceptable.  I will have to travel.  But, where?  I know, I will travel to the friendly Barony of Cynnabar and let a different group of fighters beat me to a pulp. (I fight, I never said I was any good at it.)

I plan to attend Cynnabar's practice on December 1st and will also bring my collection of Youth Combat loaner gear.

Any youth, aged 6 and over, is invited to attend practice (a parent must be present) and give Youth Combat a try.  I will have everything needed, armor and weapons in multiple sizes.  If I'm not busy with youth, the aforementioned beatings can occur.

BTW, since I've never been there before, any advice on where to park/unload etc. would be appreciated.

In Service,

THL Nyilas Kazmer
Middle Kingdom Deputy Earl Marshal
Youth Combat

There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we have met the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us.

Walt Kelly  US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)