[Cynnabar] Nicola's gift wrap sched

Pat fortune561 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 22 19:49:59 EST 2013

Nicola's Books Gift Wrap Schedule

Sat, Dec 21 and Sun, Dec 22
*All shifts are filled.
The schedule and general info follows.
I will send other gift wrap open shifts in another email.

Sat, Dec 21

10am-12________________Forester Padraing10am-12________________Karen/Agnoletta12p-2pm________________Aeffe12pm-2pm______________Godreth
2pm-4pm________________Genoveva2pm-4pm_________________Alexander
4pm-6pm________________Claire4pm-6pm________________Bianca
6pm-8pm_______________Daye6pm-8pm_______________Siobhan(Missy)

Sunday, Dec 22

10am-12________________Arina de Traintop
10am-12________________Ranthulfr
12p-2pm________________Aeffe12pm-2pm______________Godreth
2pm-4pm________________His Excellency Baron Tairdelbach2pm-4pm_________________Her Excellency Baroness Hannah

4pm-6pm________________Marie Rankel4pm-6pm________________John Wilkerson

*If I have misspelled any names please let me know.  I will correct it and resend the list.

General Information

Charity GroupsDuring the Holiday season Nicola Books offers local charity groups the opportunity to volunteer to gift wrap purchases that shoppers have made.  There is no set charge to the customer, but the groups get to keep all donations that are placed in the donation jar. The groups are responsible for taking the cash with them at the end of the day/shift.
Gift WrappingThe wrapping station has moved.
It is located on the opposite side from last year.  It is near the magazine section.  There is a bit more room but it's still a small area with only room for two people.
The store provides the table, gift wrap paper, scissors, tape, ribbon, chairs and a jar for donations.

If anyone needs tips or a quick lesson on gift wrapping, we will be glad to assist you.
When there is time the gift wrappers will also wrap advance book copies as gifts for customers who spend over a certain amount.  The staff will direct you.

Wrap ShiftsThe shift are in two hour increments.  A group may divide up the time any way they like, especially if you are taking a block of hours or a whole day.  We would like to have two people per shift.  If you can only supply one person, that is acceptable.

AttendanceIt is very important that you be on time for your shift.  If you cannot come, try to find a replacement from the group.  If you cannot a replacement you must call me. " No shows" could jeopardize this opportunity for next year.
GarbGarb is requested.  It shows our affiliation and will get us more attention.  I suggest layers.  It could be cool.
ParkingThere is ample free parking at Westgate Shopping Center.  As it gets closer to Christmas you may have to circle the lot for a space.
DiningThere are several eateries in the shopping center.  Current choices are Barry's Bagels, Thai, Middle Eastern,  Zingerman's, The Quarter,  Kroger Deli There are many other fast food establishments nearby.  Seva is expected to move into the Center this season.
SignageI will work with the Chatelaine and Ceara to bring signs/banner/flyers to the store.

Thank you all very much for your service.  Nicola's Books appreciate your assistance