[Cynnabar] Award recomendation class

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 21:43:31 EST 2013

For those that didn't (or can't) see the post on facebook....

Simcha and I are re-running our awards class this weekend at Fight practice in the Anderson Opera Lounge starting at 1:30.

If you've never written in an award recommendation or have had trouble getting things set up or are just confused on the process -- please join us. Bring along your laptop or tablet if you have one.

We'll also review all the Kingdom and Baronial Awards and have a great handout to share that shows the awards in groups (All the service awards....All the A&S awards...) so they are easier to understand.

Hope you can join us!

Hannah and Simcha

--

Original Post From Simcha:
Was there someone you thought should have received an award at Grand Day of Tournaments who didn't? Did you know that EVERY member of the populace

"To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind.”

-Pearl S. Buck (1892-1973); Writer, Nobel And Pulitzer Prize Winner