[Cynnabar] Sunday 12/1 Practice

Jason Jeppesen jjeppesen2000 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 21:31:53 EST 2013

Greetings All,

Just a quick note to everyone coming to practice this week. We are
expecting to have quite a few visitors this week. The Barony of Roaring
Wastes is looking to come out as they do not have their practice site on
this date. Also, we have the South East Michigan Youth Practice as well.

Basically we could have a ton of people in the Anderson room. To that end I
would like to make a few suggestions.

1. Keep your gear to a minimum. Some of us are able to wear our gear to
practice. Or even arm up in the garage (though i understand its cold).
2. If gear does need to be brought inside (and some will), lets try to keep
most of the gear out in the hall.
3. As usual Long Weapons are discouraged indoors. However, should a class
occur or if the floor is open and safe for long weapons sparing we are
always open to that. Come see The Marshal First though.

Those are my suggestions. If there are other suggestions please let me know
and we will see about implementing them.

Yours In Service,
Baren Jasen Irenfest
Barony of Cynnabar Group Knight Marshal