[Cynnabar] REMINDER Archery Practice Sunday 10/6

Elizabeth Calhoun lizcal at umich.edu
Fri Oct 4 11:57:08 CDT 2013

rchers and arbalestiers near and far!  There WILL be archery practice at
Forester Dillon's range this Sunday, October 6, 2-4pm  ... *despite* the
current forecast of 70% chance of Showers.

Remember that this is MICHIGAN and no one will know exactly what the
weather conditions will be until 2pm Sunday. Generally, light rain is not a
reason to cancel.  And Archers are ALWAYS empowered to decide for
themselves how wet they want to get!  (Like playing soccer or Rugby or
participating in other outdoor activities.)

BUT:

"Active weather" is a different matter.  Thunderstorms in the vicinity mean
No Archery Activity.  Please check your weather "apps" to be sure where
storms are, if you intend to come to practice, especially if you are
driving from a distant location.

***And DON'T FORGET our "Closing of the Range" on Sunday, October 13.
Please note that the range will not truly be closed at that time:  on the
contrary, we hope to go right into November!  This is our all-day Baronial
archery revel -- the fun begins at 10am -- come spend whatever time you can
with us at the Range!***

In Bold Service to Their Excellencies Baron and Baroness Cynnabar, Their
Esteemed Populace, and the Greatest Kingdom, the Middle,

--Godaeth, GM for Archery