[Cynnabar] NO ARCHERY PRACTICE Sunday 10/6

Elizabeth Calhoun lizcal at umich.edu
Sat Oct 5 19:01:58 CDT 2013

Unto the Populace --

Call me a "fair weather" archer if you like, but the National Weather
Service has convinced me that there really is 100% chance of heavy rain
tomorrow.

There's only 292 days left 'til Pennsic 43 so stay home and work on your
garb!  :)  Or go to fighter practice which is indoors for the season as of
tomorrow.

I look forward to seeing as many of you as can attend our "Closing of the
Range" Baronial archery revel next week.  Just remember: the range will NOT
be "officially" closed until mid-November ... weather permitting ...

In Service,

Godaeth, GM for Archery