[Cynnabar] Archery practice this SUNDAY Oct. 20

Elizabeth Calhoun lizcal at umich.edu
Fri Oct 18 18:45:03 CDT 2013

Archers and Arbalestiers of Cynnabar!

I want to thank all of you who attended our Baronial archery revel last
Sunday ... and invite all again to come practice with us THIS Sunday,
October 20, at Forester Dillon's range, at our usual time of 2-4pm.

The current weather forecast for Sunday is for sunny conditions with a high
of 55'.  Please join us at the line for one of our last "weather-permitted"
Fall practices and tune up ahead of Ale to the Victors:

http://home.comcast.net/~oscar/ale/ale_to_the_victors.htm

If you didn't get a chance to experience Dillon's 3-D roving course, this
Sunday may be your last opportunity!

In Service to Their Excellencies Cynnabar, Their Most Worthy Populace, and
the Crown of the Greatest Kingdom, the Middle,

--Godaeth, GM for Archery