[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda for 10/21/13 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 17:27:42 CDT 2013

The agenda is at least on time.

-Finn

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

Event and Demo Reports

Crown Tourney – .

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Ale to the Victors (Oct. 26th weekend) – This is the return of the “medieval
tailgate” event hosted by Northwoods with our beloved Cynnabar as their
competition. While we are not hosting, this is a big participation event by
us. So we will put this on our upcoming events list to encourage
participation by all! This is a fun event.

Fencing Demo (Oct. 27th) – There will be a fencing demo on Sunday Oct 27th
from noon – 3:PM at the Ann Arbor District library. It is a focused fencing
only demo.

Grand Day of Tournaments (Nov. 16th) –

Wassail! (Dec. 14th) –

12th night 2014 (Jan. 4th, 2014) –

Terpsichore 20 (March 29th, 2014) –

St. Cecilia (May 9th-10th, 2014) –

Old Business

12th Night Site Tokens – This is a new budget line item request for spending
up to $50 for materials to make site tokens for 12th Night. The site tokens
will be cedar satchels with a  stamped designs on them. The $50 would be for
purchasing fabric and thread to make the satchels. The cedar is being
donated. This will be our 3rd discussion of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process.

Nicola’s Gift Wrapping – We are considering to the volunteering in-garb gift
wrapping at Nicola’s again where any tips Cynnabar can keep as donations.
This has been lots of fun in the past and good exposure for Cynnabar and the
SCA. Feedback is that December weekends are busier than black Friday, so for
now we are looking at volunteering for the weekend of Dec. 7th or Dec. 21st.
Members can take 2 or more hour blocks/shifts and help out. As this is not a
demo nor any money needed to approve, we are looking to lock down a weekend
this upcoming meeting. Times would be start from 10:am and end around
6:pm-8:pm.

UoM Student group/recruiting – As this will be an ongoing effort, we will
keep this on our meeting discussion agenda for the foreseeable future.

New Business

Announcements