[Cynnabar] Southeastern Michigan Youth Combat Practice

Lord Kazmer lordkazmer at aol.com
Tue Oct 22 12:24:35 CDT 2013

The next regularly scheduled Youth Combat practice for Southeastern Michigan is next Sunday, 27 October, 2013.

1pm - 5pm
Norman J Halmich Park
3001 E 13 Mile Rd
Warren, MI 48092

This is the same time, and location, as the Heavy and Fencing practice.

This will be our LAST outdoor practice of the year.  If weather is questionable we will move to the large picnic shelter in the center of the park.

A baronial BBQ is NOT planned and there will be no "Spinning in the Park".

Indoor practices for the winter are being finalized. Details should be available soon.

As always I will bring youth loaner gear.

THL Nyilas Kazmer