[Cynnabar] Grand Day of Tournaments Retaining and Guards

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 28 14:24:50 CDT 2013

Greetings,

Here's a recap for those that have signed up as Guards or Retainers for Grand Day of Tournaments on Nov 16th. Please note there are a few shifts left open. If you can help out please let me know. Please email or PM me -- or, I'll be at the meeting tonight!

Thank you to all who have signed up! It's truly going to be a "Grand" day!

Hannah

--

RETAINING for His & Her Majesty of the MidRealm
11-12 Seadhi & Mary

RETAINING for Her Highness Ealdomere
11-12  OPEN
12-1  Estelle
1-2 Countess Catarina
2-3 OPEN
3-4Pomeroy
4-5 Padriag

GUARDS for the Royalty Room
10-11   Padriag
11-12 Calum mac Leoid
12-1  OPEN
1-2 Simcha
2-3Pomeroy
3-4 OPEN
4-5 Gavrill
5-6 Sir William (Kieran)

"To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind.”

-Pearl S. Buck (1892-1973); Writer, Nobel And Pulitzer Prize Winner