[Cynnabar] Archery practice TODAY! Sunday, 9/8

Elizabeth Calhoun lizcal at umich.edu
Sun Sep 8 08:18:08 CDT 2013

Unto the Populace, Greetings!

Forester Dillon's Range is now OPEN again for practice, for the rest of the
season!  We will hold archery practice today from 2-4pm, weather permitting
-- and it should!

All archers and crossbow-wielders of all skill levels are welcome to attend
... if you need directions please reply to this email or give me a call,
(734) 213-2908.

And please SAVE THE DATE, Sunday October 13, for our annual Baronial
archery revel, "Closing of the Range."  (But the range won't be closed so
early -- it's just a celebration of the season winding down.)

In Service to Their Excellencies Cynnabar, Their Most Accomplished
Populace, and the Crown of the Great Midrealm,

--Godaeth, GM for Archery