[Cynnabar] Archery practice: Sunday 9/15

Elizabeth Calhoun lizcal at umich.edu
Fri Sep 13 09:19:17 CDT 2013

Unto the Populace, greetings!

There will be archery practice this Sunday, September 15, at Forester
Dillon's range.  *Please note that I will be out of email contact for the
next two days* ... but if you have a question regarding practice,
please message *to the Baronial list* and someone will likely answer it.

I have updated the archery Webpage at Cynnabar.org.  We still have two more
months of amenable temperatures for practice, so, don't put the tackle away
just yet!  And there is still the wonderful opportunity of "A Day of
Archery" coming up on September 28:

http://webpages.charter.net/lorddenby/DayofArchery/activities.htm

Our annual Baronial archery revel, "Closing of the Range" (but it WON'T be
closing just yet!) will offer some exotic opportunities this year:  ZOMBIE
HUNTING!!!  Look for more details forthcoming, and save the date:  Sunday,
October 13, 2013.

And to all traveling this weekend, safe journeys!

--Godaeth