[Cynnabar] Mass Meeting Directions & Parking

Genoveva von Lübeck genoveva.von.lubeck at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 15:54:46 CDT 2013

Mass Meeting is TOMORROW night from 6:00-10:00 pm at the Michigan League
(room 4). We need Cynnabar folks there -- dressed in garb/armor -- to help
us talk about and demonstrate the activities that make the SCA a fun thing
to do!

Directions to the Michigan League (located at 911 N University Ave, Ann
Arbor, MI 48109) are at http://uunions.umich.edu/league/maps/directions/

Parking is most likely to be found at the Maynard Parking Structure between
E. William and Liberty. The rate is $1.20 per hour. You could also check
for on-street parking near the League, but it will be scarce.

If you have any questions, please let me know. If you need to reach me
after 5:00 pm tomorrow, you can text me at 734-276-5721. I look forward to
seeing you there! Thank you in advance for all your help. :)

Genoveva
Cynnabar Chatelaine