[Cynnabar] REMINDER Archery practice Sunday 9/29

Elizabeth Calhoun lizcal at umich.edu
Fri Sep 27 10:34:46 CDT 2013

rchers and arbalestiers near and far!  There will be archery practice at
Forester Dillon's range this Sunday, September 29, 2-4pm  ... *despite* the
current forecast of 50% chance of Showers.  (The National Weather Service
feels that this chance will end about 2pm, which is PERFECT timing for our
practice.)

The best forecast of the weekend favors A Day of Archery in the Barony of
Andelcrag tomorrow:

http://webpages.charter.net/lorddenby/DayofArchery/

***And DON'T FORGET our very own "Closing of the Range" on Sunday, October
13.  Please note that the range will not truly be closed at that time:  on
the contrary, we hope to go right into November!  This is our Baronial
archery revel, an occasion to have fun and look forward to next year's
archery activities.

We'll have Dillon's Pirate Black Dots, a 3-D roving "critter" course,
70-yard "straight shoot" castle window ... and a dancing porkchop ... ??!!

Thrown weapons practice will also be available.

ALL are welcome ... participation in archery activities is not a condition
of attendance! :)

Again, that's SUNDAY OCTOBER 13.***

In Bold Service to Their Excellencies Baron and Baroness Cynnabar, Their
Esteemed Populace, and the Greatest Kingdom, the Middle,

--Godaeth, GM for Archery