[Cynnabar] Upcoming Citadel

Matt Lagemann malagemann at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 10:16:00 CDT 2013

The next issue is set for December 5.  I am looking to make it a winter
themed Citadel.  Be thinking of articles you can contribute.  Possible
options include a winter themed recipe, an article about winter holidays in
the Middle Ages, or even an original work of fiction.

Please have your submissions in by November 23rd so they can be included.

As always I love to have photo submissions as well.  They can either go
along with your article or be just photos from an event.

Release forms can be found at http://www.midrealm.org/chronicler/.

Sincerely,
Ermenrich