[Cynnabar] Pentamere Regional A&S Adult Class Track

Stephanie Bates ceara.stephanie at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 5 23:39:39 UTC 2014

Greetings!
Pentamere Regional A&S Faire is coming up fast! (only 3 weeks left!) This year it will be at It Take My Child to Raze a Village. Because this event has the honor of hosting this year (and because it is, as most of you know, child focused) The event steward has requested I ask the Barony for assistance to see if any of our great populace would be willing to teach some ADULT classes this year. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also, If you teach a class that is an hour or more, your site fee is comped! If you're able to help, please contact me.

~-~Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirgheasa uí Fhaoláin ~-~(Stephanie Bates) "Here's to you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours as mine and ours have done for you and yours!"