[Cynnabar] Citadel Archival Project

Karen St John ypsiroselee at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 14:16:38 UTC 2014

Ermenrich, thank you from a former Chronicler of the Citadel.   I've
worried about the paper archives being lost forever.

Does your scanner have the software ability to split pages?  It might save
labor,  the Citadel being in booklet form, and especially if you have a
document feeding scanner.

Agnoletta