[Cynnabar] SCA Fencing Demo May 4th

Kell Carnahan wyndsung at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 20:31:07 UTC 2014

Hi, Cynnabar!

I am running an SCA fencing demo on May 4th at the Penguicon convention.
 The demo is from 1 - 3 pm, located in Ballroom A (the Algonquin Ballroom),
on Sunday, May 4th, at the Westin Hotel in Southfield.  Parking is free in
the garage attached to the hotel.

If you wish to help out with the demo and won't attend the rest of the
convention, you can walk in *for free*!  Please show up at the hotel and
just go right to Ballroom A.  Penguicon will not police you for a badge -
it's on the honor system that you are there for the demo only.

If you wish to go to the rest of the convention (it looks really exciting!
 I will be there!), please purchase a convention badge.  If you are
presenting other panels at Penguicon, this demo will count towards two
hours of your presenter badge discount (which you get if you present more
than 3 hours of content).

I look forward to seeing you at the demo!  I'd love to know if you think
you can make it, so I can get a sense of how many people are showing up.  :)

~Birke die Jägerin