[Cynnabar] Mailing list update

Aaron Elkiss via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Apr 30 15:28:41 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,

I updated the mailing list and changed a couple settings that I believe
should drastically reduce bounces and messages being marked as spam. The
main change you'll see is that messages will be identified as coming from
barony at cynnabar.org rather than the individual sender. The original
poster's email address will be in the "Reply-To".

This change is required because of a change in the way Yahoo has changed
the way they handle email. All mailing lists that yahoo users subscribe to
will need to make this change, or messages sent by Yahoo users to the
mailing list will bounce.

For more information than you ever really wanted to know, see
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN7253.html or google "Yahoo DMARC"

Aaron Drummond
Webminister, Barony of Cynnabar