[Cynnabar] Archery practice Sunday 8/3

Elizabeth Calhoun via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Aug 1 21:12:54 UTC 2014

​nto all Arbalestiers and Archers of Their Excellencies' Most Renown
Barony, Hail!

Those of you of Their Excellencies' loyal populace home-bound to guard
Their Great Citadel are welcome to sally forth and practice bow and
crossbow this Sunday!  Weather should cooperate ... same time as usual,
2pm, at Dillon's range.

We who journey to face the Tyranny of the East rely on every person
remaining to share our courage and might in this hour of war!

DRACO INVICTUS!

Yours In the most solemn Service to Their Excellencies Cynnabar, Their
Distinguished Populace, and the Crown of the Dragon Realm,

--Godaeth, archer

​