[Cynnabar] New Knight Marshal

Gregor Reinhardt von Holstein via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Aug 10 14:49:59 UTC 2014

Greetings onto the populace of the Barony of Cynnabar!

I, Lord Gregor Reinhardt von Holstein, have stepped into the position of
Knight Marshal of the Barony of Cynnabar. I am honored to be given the
opportunity to serve as this great Barony's heavy combat officer and look
forward to many well spent afternoons among my heavy-combat brethren. I
shall endeavor to do honor to the barony and provide uplifting support and
encouragement to the fighter community.

I would like to acknowledge Baron Jasen Irenfest for his contributions and
dedication to the Barony as our previous Knight Marshal.

I would also like to remind all those interested that there will NOT be a
heavy combat practice today: Sunday, August 10th due to Pennsic, but heavy
combat WILL resume its regular schedule on Sunday, August 17th. I will have
the loaner gear with me, and I encourage all to attend.

Lord Gregor Reinhardt von Holstein

Knight Marshal – Barony of Cynnabar