[Cynnabar] Save the Date for Mass Meeting: Tue, Sep. 23

Genoveva von Lübeck via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Aug 26 12:52:56 UTC 2014

Greetings, fine citizens of Cynnabar!

Please mark your calendars for our upcoming Mass Meeting, which is in just
under a month on September 23th from 7:00 - 9:00. Mass Meeting will take
place in the Michigan Union (Anderson Rooms), which are quite roomy
compared to last year's rooms. We can start setting up at 7:00, and we will
advertise the meeting to "officially" start at 7:30.

I will send more details as we draw closer, but for please consider coming.
I would love to see folks wearing a variety of garb, from simple to
elaborate, and displaying the wide variety of activities we all love. If
you're not able to be in garb due to time constraints, please don't let
that stop you from joining us. The room is quite large so I would like to
see us do some fighting and dancing demos at specific times during the
evening.

Please let me know if you have questions, and definitely let me know if you
are willing to join us and if you are interested in demonstrating something
specific, as I am starting a list.

Genoveva
Cynnabar Chatelaine