[Cynnabar] Computer, Tent and Shoes

Heidi Lemon via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Dec 7 18:15:50 UTC 2014

Hello Cynnabarians,

I have some really nice items that we would like to sell, but I want to
give our friends first chance.

1)  A Compaq computer, Compaq keyboard and Compaq monitor essentially brand
new, 3 yrs old.  It was used for about 6 months.   It would be great for a
son or daughter for school.  We are asking $250.00 for the package.  A
great Christmas/Hanukkah gift.   Information about the computer:
*Processor*:  AMD Athlon 11 X 2  215 Dual Core;  Windows 7 Home Premium
64-bit;  *System memory* 3GB;   *Hard Drive* 500GB;   *Optical drive*
SuperMulti  DVD+R/RW.

2)  We have an 9' X 7'A-Frame tent with 2 doors from Falls Creek Sutlery.
(http://fcsutler.com/fccanvas.asp) Cost brand new for tent alone:  $299.95
(Does not include poles or stakes);  used about 6 times.  Comes with poles
and stakes .  I am asking $200.00

3)  One pair of Blue medieval shoes size 6, never used.

YIS,
Ilse Strauss
MKA  Heidi Lemon

--
“How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” ~Wayne Dyer