[Cynnabar] Gift Wrap Sun 12/21

Pat via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Dec 12 20:20:57 UTC 2014

To the Barony
There are still a few shifts open for Sun, Dec 21.
This is the last weekend before Christmas.  It could be busy all day.
*If the shifts are not filled by Wed, Dec 17 at 5pm, I will have to pass the opportunity on to another group.

Sunday, Dec 21
*10a-12p-*10a-12p-12p-2p- Mike Rice*12p-2p-2p-4p- Lady Godeath2p-4p- Lady Aeffe4p-6p- His Excellency, Baron Ermenrich4p-6p- Her Excellency, Baroness Kasha Alekseeva
LocationNicola's BooksWestgate Shopping Center2513 Jackson AveAnn Arbor, Mi(At the corner of Jackson Ave and Stadium Blvd/Maple)734 662-0600Store HoursMon- Fri- 9am-9pmSat- 9am- 8pmSun- 9am- 6pmSchedulingThe schedule is done in 2-hour blocks.Gift WrappingThe table is located in the middle of the store near the magazines.   Two people can maneuver easily.  You can bring flyers and the sign.  We like to have two people per shift.  If only one person is available and the store is busy a volunteer from another group may be called in to help.  In that case, the monies will be split between the two groups. If anyone needs a quick lesson on gift wrapping,  the staff will be glad to assist you.   We have a fast and easy way.The store provides wrapping paper, scissors, tape, ribbon,  a jar for donations and chairs to sit.  You bring the fun.MoneyAt the end of the day, please put the donations in an envelope(that will be provided) and ask the staff to put it in Pat's Box. I will have it deposited in the bank and the group will receive a check in January.  These instructions are per the Exchequer.AttendanceIt is very important that you arrive for your shift on time.  If you cannot come, try to find a replacement.  If you cannot work your shift and cannot find a replacement you must call the store. " No shows" could jeopardize this opportunity for next year.  ParkingThere is ample free parking.  Because of the Holiday season you may have to circle around a bit.  You can also park in the back lot near.  If you do, you must call the store for someone to let you in the back door.  Ideally ask for me.GarbPlease wear garb.  This will let the public know who we are at a glance.  It could get warm or cool. Dressing in layers is suggested.  DiningThere are several good eateries in the shopping center.   The choices are Thai, Middle Eastern,  Zingerman's,  Seva,  The Quarter Bistro,  Kroger Deli, Subway and Jersey Mikes.  There are many other fast food establishments nearby on Stadium.  Changing roomsThe ladies public restroom is large enough for women to change into garb if needed.  The men's room is smaller but can be used.  There is a storage room upstairs that is mostly empty during the Holiday season that is also available.