[Cynnabar] Wassasil: Wassail- INGREDIENTS PARTICIPATION

Stephanie Bates via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sat Dec 13 04:37:25 UTC 2014

COURT FESTIVITIES WILL BEGIN ABOUT 4:30pm (or at the pleasure of their excellencies) NEXT SATURDAY AT WASSAIL. We will be doing a Wassailing. For this, I ask the gentle lords and ladies of our fine barony that you bring at least one ingredient to share in it. Please let it be of the following and keep it at their table for further instructions!
Apple cider, pomegranate juice, sugar, orange juice, lemon, cinnamon, Cloves, Allspice, brandy, rum, apple slices/piecescranberries.
There is no specific amount or size being asked.
Thank you for joining in on this, I'm sure it will be a fun activity that leads to a great start of the night!
~ You're Wassail Event Steward, Ceara

~-~Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirgheasa uí Fhaoláin ~-~(Stephanie Bates) "Here's to you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours as mine and ours have done for you and yours!"