[Cynnabar] No business meeting tomorrow (12/22)

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Dec 22 00:59:41 UTC 2014

Warm season's greetings everyone!

As winter is now officially upon us and the holidays have been here in full
force, I wanted to take a moment to not only remind people that there is no
Baronial business meeting tomorrow, but also wish everyone a happy holidays.
I truly believe that Cynnabar is one of the great Baronies, not just in this
Kingdom, but the Known World. And with upmost sincerity, it is ALL the
people of this Barony that make it what it is today. So I want to take a
moment at the end of the year to thank everyone for their time, energy and
love that they give back to this group. Making Cynnabar not just friends who
participate in a hobby together, but a group of family and a home for all.

So Happy Holidays!

-Finn

Seneschal