[Cynnabar] A&S reminders and information

Ann Asplund via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sat Dec 27 18:20:20 UTC 2014

Greetings to all!

There will be no craft nights until the 6th of January, and there will be
no choir practice this Sunday the 28th, due to us(me and Randy) being sick.

We will start off the new year with a series of scroll workshops, which
will all have a small lecture/demo in the beginning, and then the rest of
the time will be time for working on scroll blank for the ValDay Scroll
challenge. The first workshop will deal with materials and basics on how to
plan your scroll. More information will come later.

For the choir: we are now done with Christmas music, so now we are going to
do some pilgrim music, the Cynnabar fight song, and whatever else that
catches our fancy, please let us know if you a song that you would like to
sing.

The MOAS report is due January 15th, so please send me a line before the
13th regarding what you have been doing A&S wise, that I may incorporate it
into the report.

Best,
Arina