[Cynnabar] Jadzia and Aaron's vigils and elevation

Aaron Elkiss via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Dec 29 16:22:47 UTC 2014

Dear friends of Cynnabar and beyond,

Thank you for all your kind words to us since we were put on vigil at the
Grand Day of Tournaments.

We wanted to encourage everyone to come see us at our vigils. We will be
holding vigils at Pentamere 12th night on January 3rd (this Saturday). I
used to think that vigils were mainly for peers to talk to the vigilants,
but I really encourage everyone to come talk to us, especially those of you
we don't get to see so often.

Our elevation will be at Tree-Girt-Sea 12th night (January 17th) at evening
court, and we would love it if the populace of Cynnabar who is attending
the event could process in with us. Please let us know if you would be
interested. We will also have some limited vigil time there, if you can't
make it to Pentamere 12th night.

Yours in service,

Aaron Drummond and Jadwiga Krzyzanowska