[Cynnabar] Make me an offer I cannot refuse

Matthew Stewart-Fulton mstewartfulton at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 22:13:27 EST 2014

Gentles of Cynnabar,
All of the items have been claimed and accounted for.
Thank you for your interest and assistance in this very busy time.

Yis,
Mathias

I gave my life to become the person I am right now. Was it worth it?
-Richard Bach

In a city of 10 million people an event with 1 in 10 millions odds of occurring happens once a day.