[Cynnabar] Youth Combat at Val's Day

Lord Kazmer lordkazmer at aol.com
Thu Feb 13 12:58:32 EST 2014

Once again I will be the marshal in charge of youth combat at the St. Valentine’s day event on Saturday, Feb. 15th.  I need a volunteer to man (person?) the list table to sign in the youth.  If you are attending the event, and can give a couple hours of your time, I could really use the help.  Please let me know if you can help. Thank you.

THL Nyilas Kazmer
Middle Kingdom Deputy Earl Marshal
Youth Combat

“Don’t take life so serious, son. It ain’t nohow permanent.  -  Pogo

Walt Kelly  US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)