[Cynnabar] Prizes needed for Terp

Stephanie Bates ceara.stephanie at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 21 01:02:55 EST 2014

Hey everyone! did you know there are only 36 days until Terp??? There will be a special activity happening at the ball (details are being finalized) and I'm hoping to hand out prizes! Right now I've received 1 (some awesome trim woven by Kelly! Thank you!) So I'm hoping for some more donations! If you can help with this or have any other questions, please contact me by this Email or on Facebook.Right now, I have these people who have said to bring me things:NatalieAaronIf you need a reminder to what that is, please let me know!
Thank you!

~-~Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirgheasa uí Fhaoláin ~-~(Stephanie Bates) "Here's to you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours as mine and ours have done for you and yours!"